Routledge Language Workbooks are practical introductions to specific areas of language for absolute beginners. They provide comprehensive coverage of the areas as well as a basis for further study. Language Workbooks can be used for independent study or as part of a taught class.
* teach through ''hands-on'' language analysis
* are written by experienced teachers in the field
* give a balanced insight into basic linguistic theory
* apply basic analytical skills to a wide range of data
* explain all technical concepts clearly and simply.
English Grammar offers a new approach to the teaching of traditional grammar, using the insights of modern linguistics and modern teaching methods.
* helps users to understand grammatical concepts * encourages the reader to practise applying newly discovered concepts to ordinary texts
* teaches students to analyze almost every word in any English text
* provides teachers and students with a firm grounding in a system which they can both understand and apply.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Taylor & Francis
May 10, 1998
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.