The authority on panic and anxiety--newly revised and expanded
Are you one of the more than nineteen million Americans who suffer from anxiety? Don't panic. Newly revised and expanded, this edition offers a straightforward and remarkably effective self-help program for overcoming panic and coping with anxious fears. With insight and compassion, Reid Wilson, Ph.D., demystifies anxiety attacks and provides indispensable advice, including:
* how a panic attack happens, what causes it, and how it can affect your life
* how to recognize, manage, and control the moment of panic
* how to control the chronic muscle tensions that increase anxiety
* how to conquer fear and face problems with confidence
* how to decide which medication is right for you
* how to establish reachable goals and rediscover the joy of living
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 27, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.