Lifeskills : 8 Simple Ways to Build Stronger Relationships, Communicate More Clearly, and Imp rove Your Health
Here are the eight skills this book will help you master:
1. Identify your thoughts and feelings: how to tap into your feelings, especially the negative ones
2. Evaluate your negative feelings, negative thoughts, and options: how to decide when to take action
3. Communicate better: how to be a more effective listener and speaker
4. Empathize with others to understand their behavior: how to appreciate a situation from someone else's point of view
5. Do problem-solving: how to define the problem, generate alternatives, and evaluate the outcomes
6. Practice assertion: how to get others to do what you want
7. Practice acceptance: how to back off without feeling like a failure
8. Emphasize the positive: how to build better relationships using a proven ratio of positive to negative interactions
Lifeskills shows how building better relationships is an essential part of preserving health--and offers eight clear steps anyone can use to make that happen.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 04, 1999
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.