The Employee Benefits Answer Book : An Indispensable Guide for Managers and Business Owners
This go-to resource contains the most reliable information needed to answer questions about employee benefits that arise in day-to-day business. Complex and ambiguous topics are illustrated with concrete examples that can help make informed, sound decisions, and ultimately, the ability to ask better questions. Written by Rebecca Mazin--an expert in human resource policies and procedures--the book addresses the most commonly asked benefits questions including:
* How many vacation days do employees get?
* What's the difference between a POS and an HSA?
* Is offering check-ups and eye exams enough?
* What's involved in flexible spending accounts?
* What do I need to know about 401(k) and Non-Qualified Plans?
* Do employees expect life insurance and disability?
* From EAP to concierge services, what else do employees want?
* How does COBRA work and what else do I need to do?
* What can employers do to rein in benefits costs?
The book also highlights specific practice examples that are "worth repeating," or "better forgotten," and includes a wide-variety of checklists and charts. The Employee Benefits Answer Book is organized by topic and arranged in a question and answer format making it easy to zero in on a particular subject. Using this important book, employers can create coherent policies based on a clear understanding of all benefits.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.