THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION
The PMBOK Guide-Fourth Edition continues the tradition of excellence in project management with a standard that is even easier to understand and implement, with improved consistency and greater clarification.
NOTE: Anyone who purchased the first printing of the PMBOK Guide -Fourth Edition will need to download the Errata Sheets
* Standard language has been incorporated throughout the document to aid reader understanding.
* New data flow diagrams clarify inputs and outputs for each process.
* Greater attention has been placed on how Knowledge Areas integrate in the context of Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing process groups.
* Two new processes are featured: Identify Stakeholders and Collect Requirements.
Start meeting your standards for better project performance.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Project Management Institute
December 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.