List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Trentino & the Dolomites - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Italy guide book and includes:
- Trento & the Dolomites chapters
- Understanding Italy
- Trento & the Dolomites maps
While not Italy's tallest mountains, the Dolomites red-hued pinnacles are the country's most spectacular, drawing a faithful fan club of hikers, skiers, poets and fresh-air fanciers for at least the last few centuries.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Trento & the Dolomites, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart Trento & the Dolomites.
- Understanding Italy: Italy Today, History, Italian Art & Architecture, The Italian Way of Life, Italy on Page & Screen, The Italian Table, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Trentino, Trento, Rovereto, Brenta Dolomites, Val di Non, Val di Sole & Val di Rabbi, Val di Fiemme, Val di Fassa, Alto-Adige (Sudtirol), Bolzano (Bozen), Merano (Meran), Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio, Val Gardena (Groden/Gherdeina), Alpe di Siusi & Parco Naturale Sciliar-Catinaccio, Val Badia & Alpe di Fanes and Val Pusteria (Pustertal).
Lonely Planet's Italy guide is researched and written by: Paula Hardy, Donna Wheeler, Brendan Sainsbury, Virginia Maxwell, Robert Landon, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Cristian Bonetto, Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Joe Fullman, Vesna Maric, Olivia Pozzan, Gregor Clark
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 25, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.