List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Southern Highlands & West Highland Way - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide book and includes:
- Southern Highlands & West Highland Way chapter
- Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands
- Southern Highlands & West Highland Way maps
Here, sea travel is as important as road and rail - dozens of ferries allow you to island-hop your way from the Firth of Clyde to Oban and beyond, via the whisky distilleries of Islay, the wild mountains of Jura and the scenic delights of diminutive Colonsay.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in the Southern Highlands & West Highland Way, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of the Southern Highlands & West Highland Way .
- Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands: Scotland's Highlands & Islands Today, History, Highland Culture, Landscapes & Wildlife, the Scottish Larder, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Loch Lomond & around, Ben Lomond Walk, Crianlarich & Tyndrum, Helensburgh, Arrochar, The Trossachs & around, Aberfoyle & around, Callander, Lochs Katrine & Achray, Balquhidder & around, Killin, Cowal Peninsula & Isle of Bute, Dunoon & around, Tighnabruaich, Cowal's West Coast, Isle of Bute, Isle of Arran, Brodick & around, Tour Around Goatfell, Corrie to Lochranza, Lochranza, West Coast, South Coast, Lamlash, Kintyre, Mid-Argyll, Inveraray, Crinan Cana l, Knapdale, Kilmartin Glen, Oban & around, Isle of Kerrera, Isle of Seil, Isle of Luing, North Argyll, Loch Awe, Connel & Taynuilt, Appin & around, Isle of Lismore, Southern Hebrides, Isle of Islay, Isle of Jura, Isle of Colonsay, Isle of Mull, Isle of Iona, Isle of Coll and Isle of Tiree
Lonely Planet's Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide is researched and written by Neil Wilson.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 14, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.