List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Italy guide book and includes:
- Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria chapters
- Understanding Italy
- Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria maps
Southern Italy is the land of the mezzogiorno - the midday sun. The south's violent history of successive invasions and economic hardship has forged a fiercely proud people and influenced its distinctive culture and cuisine.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Puglia, Basilicata & Calabria.
- Understanding Italy: Italy Today, History, Italian Art & Architecture, The Italian Way of Life, Italy on Page & Screen, The Italian Table, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Puglia, Bari & around, Promontorio del Gargano, Isole Tremiti, Valle d'Itria, Lecce & Salento, Basilicata, Matera, Potenza, Appennino Lucano, Tyrrhenian Coast, Calabria, Northern Tyrrhenian Coast, Cosenza, Parco Nazionale della Sila, Ioni an Coast, Parco Nazionale dell'Aspromonte, Reggio di Calabria and Southern Tyrrhenian Coast.
Lonely Planet's Italy guide is researched and written by Paula Hardy, Donna Wheeler, Brendan Sainsbury, Virginia Maxwell, Robert Landon, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Cristian Bonetto, Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Joe Fullman, Vesna Maric, Olivia Pozzan, Gregor Clark
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 25, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.