List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Northeast Tribal States - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest India guide book and includes:
- Northeast Tribal States chapters
- Understanding India
- Northeast Tribal States maps
India's Northeast States, where India, Southeast Asia and Tibet meet, is a collision zone of cultures, climates, landscapes and peoples and is one of Asia's last great unknowns. It's an adventure in the truest sense of the word.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Northeast Tribal States, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Northeast Tribal States.
- Understanding India: India Today, History, The Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, Sacred Architecture, The Arts, Elephants & Tigers: India's Sanctuaries, The Landscape, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Assam, Guwahati & around, Northwestern Assam (Bodoland), Tezpur & around, Kaziranga National Park, Upper Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar, Central Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Dimapur, Kohima & around, Northern Nagaland, Manipur, I mphal & around, Mizoram, Aizawl, Rural Mizoram, Tripura, Agartala & around, Meghalaya, and Shillong & around.
Lonely Planet's India guide is researched and written by: Sarina Singh, Stuart Butler, Katja Gaskell, Anirban Mahapatra, Daniel McCrohan, John Noble, Amy Karafin, Kevin Raub, Trent Holden, Lindsay Brown, Mark Elliott, Kate James, Michael Benanav, Bradley Mayhew, Abigail Hole
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 26, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.