'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
Take your kids on an adventure with this essential guide to the best family-friendly places throughout England, Scotland and Wales; from searching for the Loch Ness monster to learning about the world in top-class museums and galleries, the thrill of theme parks in Staffordshire to splashing around on Rutland Water, this guide includes author- recommended reviews and practical information on a huge range of things to do with your kids in Britain.
This guide is the result of over 7 months of research by 13 dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in England, Scotland and Wales, finding unique experiences and sharing practical and honest advice.
Inside Mini Britain: best experiences for kids
- Hundreds of recommended things to do with kids, divided up by region for ease of use
- Includes information on rainy-day distractions, fresh-air fun, hands-on-action, theme parks and the best places for learning by stealth
- Full colour styling and images
- Brilliant new page layout for fast and hassle-free reading while on the go
- Includes London, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Leeds, Cambridge, Oxford, Bath, Bristol, Cardiff, Liverpool, Manchester, the Eden Project, the Lake District, Hadrian's Wall and much much more!
Special eBook enhancements:
- Comprehensive interlinking - to enable you to seamlessly flip between pages or visit the websites of places we recommend
- Scalable map - enabling you to zoom in for greater detail
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Add notes - touch a word to add notes and personalize your guidebook
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Dictionary - look up the meaning of any word
- Plus pinch and zoom images and scalable font size
Written and researched by David Else, David Atkinson, Peter Dragicevich, Belinda Dixon, Joe Bindloss, Neil Wilson, Marc Di Duca, Oliver Berry, Etain O'Carroll, Fionn Davenport, Andy Symington and Catherine le Nevez.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 18, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.