List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Languedoc-Roussillon - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest France guide book and includes:
- Languedoc-Roussillon chapters
- Understanding France
- Languedoc-Roussillon maps
Languedoc-Roussillon comes in three distinct flavours: Bas-Languedoc, land of bullfighting, rugby and robust red wines; sparsely populated Haut-Languedoc; and Roussillon, which shares a language and culture with Spanish Catalonia.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Languedoc-Roussillon, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Languedoc-Roussillon.
- Understanding France: France Today, History, The French, Bon Appetit, French Wine, The Arts, Architecture, Lyrical Landscapes
- Nimes & around, Ales & around, Montpellier & around, Sete, Agde, Beziers, Narbonne, Carcassonne, Mende & around, Parc National des Cevennes, Florac, Gorges du Tarn, Parc Naturel Regional des Grands Causses, Millau & around, Perpignan & around, Tet Valley and Cote Vermeille.
Lonely Planet's France guide is researched and written by: Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Stuart Butler, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Steve Fallon, Oliver Berry, Daniel Robinson, Kerry Christiani, John Vlahides, Catherine Le Nevez, Miles Roddis, Emilie Filou
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.