List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Keswick & Derwent Water - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest The Lake District guide book and includes:
- Keswick & Derwent Water chapter
- Lake District History, Culture & Environment and Directory, Transport & Health
- Keswick & Derwent Water maps
Derwent Water embodies all that's green and good about the Lakeland landscape, with its pebbled shores and stunning mountain backdrop. But as this chapter reveals, the region also boasts conifer forests and steep valleys, literary landmarks and the charming market town of Keswick.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Keswick & Derwent Water, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Keswick & Derwent Water.
- History, Culture, Literary Lakes, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory, Transport and Health
- Keswick & around, Cockermouth, Borrowdale & Buttermere, Thirlmere, Bassenthwaite Lake, Back O' Skiddaw, Whinlatter, Lorton & Loweswater, Lodore, Grange & Rosthwaite, Stonethwaite, Seatoller & Seathwaite, Honister Pass, Buttermere & Crummock Water.
Lonely Planet's The Lake District guide is researched and written by Oliver Berry
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.