List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Karnataka & Bengaluru - Guidebook Chapter : Country Travel Guide
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest India guide book and includes:
- Karnataka & Bengaluru chapters
- Understanding India
- Karnataka & Bengaluru maps
Sprawling Karnataka is an inexhaustible goldmine of natural, cultural and artistic variety. Complemented by an ultra-professional tourism industry and an inherently friendly population, it's a travellers' haven that makes for fun, stress-free and thoroughly enjoyable gallivanting all the way.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Karnataka & Bengaluru, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Karnataka & Bengaluru.
- Understanding India: India Today, History, The Way of Life, Spiritual India, Delicious India, The Great Indian Bazaar, Sacred Architecture, The Arts, Elephants & Tigers: India's Sanctuaries, The Landscape, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Southern Karnataka, Bengaluru (Bangalore) & around, Mysore & around, Hassan, Belur & Halebid, Sravanabelagola, Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve, Kodagu (Coorg) Region, Karnataka Coast, Mangalore, Dharmasthala, Udupi (Udipi), Malpe, Devbagh, Jo g Falls, Central Karnataka, Hampi & around, Hospet, Hubli, Northern Karnataka, and Badami & around.
Lonely Planet's India guide is researched and written by: Sarina Singh, Stuart Butler, Katja Gaskell, Anirban Mahapatra, Daniel McCrohan, John Noble, Amy Karafin, Kevin Raub, Trent Holden, Lindsay Brown, Mark Elliott, Kate James, Michael Benanav, Bradley Mayhew, Abigail Hole
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 26, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.