List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Friuli Venezia Giulia-Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Italy guide book and includes:
- Friuli Venezia Giulia chapters
- Understanding Italy
- Friuli Venezia Giulia maps
With its triple-barrelled moniker, Friuli Venezia Giulia's multifaceted nature should come as no surprise. Cultural complexity is cherished in this small, little-visited region, tucked away on Italy's far northeastern borders with Austria and Slovenia.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Friuli Venezia Giulia, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Friuli Venezia Giulia.
- Understanding Italy: Italy Today, History, Italian Art & Architecture, The Italian Way of Life, Italy on Page & Screen, The Italian Table, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Trieste & around, Gorizia, Palmanova, Aquileia, Grado & around, Laguna Di Marano, Lignano, Pordenone & around, Udine, Cividale del Friuli, San Daniele del Friuli, north of Udine, Tolmezzo & Carnia and Tarvisio & the Giulie Alps.
Lonely Planet's Italy guide is researched and written by: Paula Hardy, Donna Wheeler, Brendan Sainsbury, Virginia Maxwell, Robert Landon, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Cristian Bonetto, Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Joe Fullman, Vesna Maric, Olivia Pozzan, Gregor Clark
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 25, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.