List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
French Basque Country - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest France guide book and includes:
- French Basque Country chapters
- Understanding France
- French Basque Country maps
The Basque Country is famed for the glitzy beach resort of Biarritz, where surfers strut their stuff in the waves and oiled sun-seekers pack its beaches like glistening sardines. But the region offers so much more than just the pleasures of sun and surf.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in the French Basque Country, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of the French Basque Country.
- Understanding France: France Today, History, The French, Bon Appetit, French Wine, The Arts, Architecture, Lyrical Landscapes
- Bayonne, Biarritz, St-Jean de Luz & around, Ciboure, St-Jean Pied de Port and St- Etienne de Baigorry.
Lonely Planet's France guide is researched and written by: Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Stuart Butler, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Steve Fallon, Oliver Berry, Daniel Robinson, Kerry Christiani, John Vlahides, Catherine Le Nevez, Miles Roddis, Emilie Filou
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.