List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Emilia-Romagna & San Marino - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Italy guide book and includes:
- Emilia-Romagna & San Marino chapters
- Understanding Italy
- Emilia-Romagna & San Marino maps
You can eat like a Roman emperor in Emilia-Romagna - there's Bologna with its ragÃ¹ and porticos, posh Parma with its opera and cheese, Modena and its balsamic vinegar - or visit the wealthy micro-nation of San Marino, and Ravenna with its mosaics.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Emilia-Romagna & San Marino , finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Emilia-Romagna & San Marino.
- Understanding Italy: Italy Today, History, Italian Art & Architecture, The Italian Way of Life, Italy on Page & Screen, The Italian Table, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Emilia-Romagna, Bologna, west of Bologna, east of Bologna, and San Marino.
Lonely Planet's Italy guide is researched and written by: Paula Hardy, Donna Wheeler, Brendan Sainsbury, Virginia Maxwell, Robert Landon, Kerry Christiani, Nicola Williams, Duncan Garwood, Cristian Bonetto, Alison Bing, Abigail Blasi, Joe Fullman, Vesna Maric, Olivia Pozzan, Gregor Clark
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 25, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.