List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Meath, Louth, Cavan & Monaghan - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Meath, Louth, Cavan & Monaghan chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Meath, Louth, Cavan & Monaghan maps
Magnificent ruins throughout Meath and Louth still whisper tales of a time when Ireland was known as the Land of Saints and Scholars. By contrast, the emerald hills and fish-filled lakes of counties Monaghan and Cavan offer a far quieter pace.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Meath, Louth, Cavan & Monaghan, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Meath, Louth, Cavan & Monaghan.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Meath, Battle of Boyne Site, Laytown, Slane, Navan & around, Tara, Dunsany Castle, Trim, Kells, Loughcrew Cairns, County Louth, Drogheda & around, Dundalk, Cooley Peninsula, County Cavan, Cavan Town & around, Southern Cavan, Eastern Cavan, Northwestern Cavan, Monaghan Town, Rossmore Forest Park, Clones & around, Carrickmacross & around and Inniskeen.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O' Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.