List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Mayo & Sligo - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Mayo & Sligo chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Mayo & Sligo maps
Counties Mayo and Sligo remain a well-kept secret offering all of Ireland's wild beauty without the crowds. Mayo is rugged, Sligo more pastoral, but both counties boast golden beaches with legendary breaks, as well as prehistoric sites, elegant Georgian towns and country hospitality.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Mayo & Sligo, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Mayo & Sligo.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Mayo, Cong & around, Doolough Valley & around, Clare Island, Croagh Patrick, Westport, Newport & around, Achill Island, Bangor Erris, Ballycroy National Park, Mullet Peninsula, Ballycastle & around, Killala & around, Ballina, Castlebar & around, Knock, County Sligo, Sligo Town & around and Lough Gill.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.