List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone maps
The ancient landscape of Fermanagh is shaped by ice and water, with rugged hills rising above quilted plains and shimmering lakes. County Tyrone is dominated by the moorlands of the Sperrin Mountains, whose southern flanks are dotted with prehistoric sites.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Fermanagh & Tyrone.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Fermanagh, Enniskillen, Upper Lough Erne, Lower Lough Erne, West of Lough Erne, Loughs Melvin & Macnean, County Tyrone, Omagh & around and Sperrin Mountains.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.