List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Counties Derry & Antrim - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Ireland guide book and includes:
- Counties Derry & Antrim chapter
- Understand Ireland
- Counties Derry & Antrim maps
The north coast of Northern Ireland is a scenic extravaganza of sea stacks, pinnacles, cliffs and caves. To the west, County Derry's chief attraction is the historic city of Derry with its powerful political murals and lively music scene. In the East, County Antrim features UNESCO World Heritage site the Giant's Causeway.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Counties Derry & Antrim, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Counties Derry & Antrim.
- Understand Ireland: Ireland Today, History, Irish Way of Life, Music, Literary Ireland, Irish Landscapes, Sporting Ireland, Directory, Transport, Glossary and Language
- County Derry, Derry/Londonderry, Limavady & around, Coastal County Derry, Coleraine, Portstewart, County Antrim, Portrush, Dunluce Castle, Bushmills, Giant's Causeway & around, Ballycastle, Rathlin Island, Glens of Antrim, Larne, Carrickfergus and Inland County Antrim.
Lonely Planet's Ireland guide is researched and written by: Fionn Davenport, Neil Wilson, Etain O'Carroll, Catherine Le Nevez, Ryan Ver Berkmoes.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.