List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Cote d'Azur & Monaco - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest France guide book and includes:
- Cote d'Azur & Monaco chapters
- Understanding France
- Cote d'Azur & Monaco maps
With its glistening seas, idyllic beaches and fabulous weather, the Riviera encapsulates many people's idea of the good life. The beauty is that there is so much more to do than just going to the beach - although the Riviera does take beach-going very seriously.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Cote d'Azur & Monaco, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Cote d'Azur & Monaco.
- Understanding France: France Today, History, The French, Bon Appetit, French Wine, The Arts, Architecture, Lyrical Landscapes
- Nice, Antibes-Juan-les-Pins, Biot, St-Paul de Vence & around, Cannes, Grass, Massiuf de l'Esterel, Frejus, St-Raphael, St-Tropez, Toulon & around, The Corniches, Menton
Lonely Planet's France guide is researched and written by: Nicola Williams, Alexis Averbuck, Stuart Butler, Tom Masters, Jean-Bernard Carillet, Steve Fallon, Oliver Berry, Daniel Robinson, Kerry Christiani, John Vlahides, Catherine Le Nevez, Miles Roddis, Emilie Filou
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.