List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Coniston, Hawkshead & Around - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest The Lake District guide book and includes:
- Coniston, Hawkshead & Around chapter
- Lake District History, Culture & Environment and Directory, Transport & Health
- Coniston, Hawkshead & Around maps
Welcome to Peter Rabbit country! Keep an eye out for Peter, Mrs Tittlemouse and their furry friends as you cruise tranquil Coniston Water, bike Grizedale Forest's shady trails, check out William Wordsworth's old school and - of course - visit Beatrix Potter's idyllic farmhouse, Hill Top.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Coniston, Hawkshead & Around, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Coniston, Hawkshead & Around.
- History, Culture, Literary Lakes, Food & Drink, Environment, Directory, Transport and Health
- Coniston, Hawkshead & around, Tarn Hows, Grizedale Forest, Hill Top & Near Sawrey, Wray Castle & Claife Heights.
Lonely Planet's The Lake District guide is researched and written by Oliver Berry
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 17, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.