List Price: $ 7.99
Save 12 % off List Price
Central Highlands - Guidebook Chapter
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide book and includes:
- Central Highlands chapter
- Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands
- Central Highlands maps
From Cairngorm National Park to Royal Deeside, Scotland's central highlands provide endless opportunities for outdoor hiking, hillwalking and mountain biking. Royal Deeside also boasts one of Scotland's most famous salmon rivers.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Central Highlands, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up-to- date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Central Highlands.
- Understand Scotland's Highlands & Islands: Scotland's Highlands & Islands Today, History, Highland Culture, Landscapes & Wildlife, the Scottish Larder, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- West Perthshire, Aberfeldy, Kenmore, Loch Tay, Fortingall, Glen Lyon, Lochs Tummel & Rannoch, Rannoch Moor, Perth to Blair Castle, Dunkeld & Birnam, Pitlochry, Pass of Killiecrankie, Blair Castle & Blair Atholl, The Cairngorms, Aviemore & around, Grantown-on-Spey, Kingussie & Newtonmore, Dalwhinnie, Moray, Dufftown, Tomintoul, Strathdon, Alford, Craigievar Castle, Kildrummy Castle, Corgarff Castle, Deeside, Crathes Castle, Ballater, Balmoral Castle, Braemar, Inverey, Linn of Dee Circuit, the Angus Glens, Kirriemuir, Glen Isla, Glen Prosen, Glen Clova, Glen Lethnot, Glenesk, Edzell, Blairgowrie and Glenshee
Lonely Planet's Scotland's Highlands & Islands guide is researched and written by Neil Wilson.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 14, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.