'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other'. New York Times
This eBook offering is an excerpt of Lonely Planet's latest England guide book and includes:
- Canterbury & the Southeast chapter
- Understanding England
- Canterbury & the Southeast maps
Welcome to England's affluent southeast, four soothing counties' worth of country houses, fairytale castles and Cinque Ports, and with the country's finest food and drink to boot.
This guide is the result of research by dedicated authors and local experts who immersed themselves in Canterbury & the Southeast, finding unique experiences, and sharing practical and honest advice, so you come away informed and amazed. This guide includes up- to-date reviews of the best places to stay, eat, sights, cultural information, maps, transport tips and a few best kept secrets - all the essentials to get to the heart of Canterbury & the Southeast.
- Understanding England: England Today, History, The English Kitchen, Architecture in England, The English Landscape, English Literature, The Arts in England, Sporting England, Directory, Transport and Glossary
- Canterbury & around, Rochester, Whitstable, Margate, Broadstairs, Ramsgate, Sandwich & around, Dover & around, Sevenoaks & around, Hever Castle, Penshurst, Leeds Castle, Rye, Battle & around, Hastings, Eastbourne & around, Lewes & around, Brighton, Hove, Arundel & around, Chichester & around and Farnham & around.
Lonely Planet's England guide is researched and written by: David Else, Peter Dragicevich, Belinda Dixon, Joe Bindloss, Neil Wilson, Marc Di Duca, Oliver Berry, Etain O'Carroll, Fionn Davenport
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 19, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.