Does your relationship feel stale, stalled and strained? Have you tried, and failed, to sustain a successful connection with a partner?
Clinical psychologists Peter Sheras and Phyllis Koch-Sheras have helped thousands of people rejuvenate their relationships to create a meaningful and deeply fulfilling love. Their effective 4-step "Couple Power" program is based on a dramatic shift in the way in which relationships are viewed--where the couple is seen as an entity in and of itself, greater than the sum of its individual parts.
Discover the 4 Cs of Lifelong Love, and learn how to:
- Commit by creating a common vision for you and your partner.
- Cooperate to achieve the committed vision that you both have for your relationship.
- Communicate to serve your common vision, not just to meet your own needs.
- Create communities of other couples who can support and help nurture your relationship.
Filled with examples based on the authors' experience as clinical psychologists, as well as their 35-year marriage, Lifelong Love provides the tools you and your partner need to create the profoundly satisfying and lasting relationship of your dreams.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Harlequin Enterprises, Limited
July 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.