List Price: $ 3.99
Save 7 % off List Price
Bacteria in Control of Life, Death, and Evolution?
Pathological bacteria are only 5% of the bacterial population. The other 95% promote the health and well-being of Earth. The digestive tract holds trillions of archaebacteria from over 4 1/2 billion years ago. When in danger, bacteria create shells for protection. Are humans evolved shells in order to protect the bacteria from atmospheric oxygen? Life forms are descended from prokaryote archaebacteria, for whom oxygen is unnecessary. After millions of years of evolution, can bacteria now direct humans to return the planet, through pollution, ozone depletion, or a nuclear disaster, to a more manageable level of oxygen from a present 21% to less than 1%? No bacteria reside in the cranial brain. Was the enteric nervous system the first brain? Are the archaebacteria within the gastrointestinal tract directing the actions of the body? Are the archaebacteria the architects and directors of evolution?
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 30, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.