99 Things You Wish You Knew Before...Landing Your Dream Job : Your Guide to Avoid Missing Your Golden Opportunity
99 Things You Wish You Knew Before...Landing Your Dream Job
Do you know how to cash in on your passions? Do you know what your natural born talents are? You may have given up on your dream. It is not too late when you have the tools to REIGNITE your potential. 99 Things You Wish You Knew Before...Landing Your Dream Job. This book will provide you access to the practical steps needed to guide you to having your talent thrive no matter how discouraged you are. Author and university lecturer Philippe Desrochers, inspires you with innovative techniques and proven concepts that have helped thousands of people realize their potential and share their gifts with the world...POWERFULLY.
7 KEY TIPS INCLUDED:
1. Identify your cashable unique talent
2. Hot job market trends in the next five years
3. Techniques to overcome fear and make powerful decisions
4. Build your authentic brand that stands out from the competition
5. Word for word scripts to get hired by top decision makers
6. Promotion strategies once you have landed your dream job
7. Dozens of small tips that can make all the difference in your search
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
The 99 Series
July 14, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.