Maste the Military Flight Aptitude Tests : Score High and Take Flight with Your Career
Admission to a U.S. military flight training program is highly competitive-to qualify, each candidate must earn top scores on a specific test for his or her chosen military branch. Peterson's Master the Military Flight Aptitude Tests offers exactly what a candidate needs to prepare for each of the military flight aptitude tests, including reviews of instrument comprehension, cyclic orientation, spatial apperception, and much more, with in-depth descriptions of each question type. Peterson's guide also provides detailed data on career opportunities as a military pilot, flight officer, airplane navigator, helicopter pilot, and more PLUS information on flight training programs for the Air Force, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, Army, and Navy.
* 6 full-length practice tests, including the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test (AFOQT), Army Alternate Flight Aptitude Selection Test (AFAST), and the Navy and Marine Corps Aviation Selection Test Battery (ASTB)
* Up-to-date descriptions of training programs for each branch of the U.S. military, including an inside look at the latest in career opportunities, pay grades, and benefits
* In-depth subject reviews of Instrument Comprehension, Cyclic Orientation, Scale Reading, Complex Movements, and other exam topics
* Expert test-taking strategies and tips, plus essential info on test structure, scoring, and passing requirements
* An inside look at military flight training programs
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 29, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.