In Essential Manners for Men, etiquette expert Peter Post tackles the issues of real concern for today's man, enabling him to make the right decisions about what to do and say in every situation that counts, whether in daily life, social life, or on the job. Sharp, savvy, and sensible--filled with accessible sidebars, tips, and stories from the author's own experiences--this classic New York Times bestselling handbook has been updated to reflect the realities of our modern times with all new material, including:
* Social media: social networking, gaming, and the world of online dating
* Communication in person: greetings, handshakes, and how to make the all-important good first impression
* Communication on-the-go: texting, e-mailing, and using smart phones
* Life changes: dealing with bumps in the road, from divorce to layoffs
* Weddings: the man's role, from groom to best man to usher, and the changing nature of the bachelor party
* Entertaining, dining, tipping
Also: Sportsmanship � Parenting � Sharing living space with a roommate, spouse, or significant other � Navigating the business dinner � Throwing a great party or being a perfect guest . . . and much more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
William Morrow Paperbacks
May 08, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.