The New Carbon Economy provides a critical understanding of the carbon economy. It offers key insights into the constitution, governance and effects of the carbon economy, across a variety of geographical settings.
* Examines different dimensions of the carbon economy from a range of disciplinary angles in a diversity of settings
* Provides ways for researchers to subject claims of newness and uniqueness to critical scrutiny
* Historicizes claims of the 'newness' of the carbon economy
* Covers a range of geographical settings including Europe, the US and Central America
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 01, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.