Millions of Readers, Eighteen Editions, One Trusted Resource
From social networking to social graces, the name Emily Post has been the definitive source on etiquette for generations of Americans. That tradition continues with the 18th edition of Etiquette, which welcomes a new generation of Posts--Anna Post, Lizzie Post, and Daniel Post Senning--the great-great grandchildren of Emily Post. Led by Peggy Post, author of the 16th and 17th editions of Etiquette, this team shows how twenty-first-century manners are a combination of kindness, confidence, and awareness.
New trends, topics, and societal hot zones include:
* When is it okay to "unfriend" someone on Facebook?
* If I'm in a middle seat on an airplane, do I automatically get both armrests?
* A business client is sick with a cold--am I obligated to shake his hand?
* Is it rude for guests to tweet from a wedding?
* Do I have to buy a gift if I attend a destination wedding?
* Can I email a condolence note?
* Should I cover up my tattoo for a job interview?
The Posts don't stint on classic conundrums, either. Emily Post's Etiquette includes advice on names and titles, dress codes, invitations, table manners, workplace frustrations, and weddings.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 18, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.