Real Owls Don't Bark is a charming, quirky, and sometimes deeply moving collection of true stories that will convince anyone that who we are and what matters is often shaped by the most ordinary people and events we encounter in our daily lives.
Drawn from years of hilarious and thoughtful travelogues he wrote as a communications consultant, author Paul Heagen provides intriguing insights into communications in business and life as you journey with him when he learns:
* The generosity of a toothless fruit vendor in Hong Kong
* The importance of getting out of your element during a biker rally in Nevada
* The value of context from a memorable round of golf in the morning fog
* The role of significance from an elderly Parisian couple's modest wooden jewelry box
Whether you're a parent, a professional, or just a person who likes to think more about the everyday events in our lives, Real Owls Don't Bark will help you understand that all of us have stories that have a lasting influence in our lives, as well as the lives of others.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
October 12, 2005
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.