Getting Naked : A Business Fable About Shedding The Three Fears That Sabotage Client Loyalty
Another extraordinary business fable from the New York Times bestselling author Patrick Lencioni
Written in the same dynamic style as his previous bestsellers including The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Lencioni illustrates the principles of inspiring client loyalty through a fascinating business fable. He explains the theory of vulnerability in depth and presents concrete steps for putting it to work in any organization. The story follows a small consulting firm, Lighthouse Partners, which often beats out big-name competitors for top clients. One such competitor buys out Lighthouse and learns important lessons about what it means to provide value to its clients.
- Offers a key resource for gaining competitive advantage in tough times
- Shows why the quality of vulnerability is so important in business
- Includes ideas for inspiring customer and client loyalty
- Written by the highly successful consultant and business writer Patrick Lencioni
This new book in the popular Lencioni series shows what it takes to gain a real and lasting competitive edge.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
February 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.