This volume reveals the wisdom we can learn from sailing, a sport that pits human skills against the elements, tests the mettle and is a rich source of valuable lessons in life.
* Unravels the philosophical mysteries behind one of the oldest organized human activities
* Features contributions from philosophers and academics as well as from sailors themselves
* Enriches appreciation of the sport by probing its meaning and value
* Brings to life the many applications of philosophy to sailing and the profound lessons it can teach us
* A thought-provoking read for sailors and philosophers alike
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 07, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.