As the leading Building Information Modeling software package, Revit is praised for its ease of use, power, and sophistication. Authored by a high profile team of Revit professionals, this reference and tutorial quickly has readers building skills to an intermediate level by exploring Revit tools and tasks, putting parametric modeling to use, detailing the basics of views and constraints, and working with detailing, massing, rendering, interior design, and more.
Based on real-world workflows and projects, this book shows you readers how to model, document, present, and share designs using Revit just the way the pros do. Discussions and workflows are reinforced with tutorials drawn from the authors' extensive experience, and a beautiful 16-page color insert focuses on real-world Revit projects.
* Helps novice-to-intermediate level users learn Revit and its functions, tools, and concepts easily and efficiently
* Contains straightforward explanations, real-world examples, beautiful illustrations, and practical tutorials that focus intently on accomplishing vital Revit tasks
* Features in-depth discussions reinforced by comprehensive step-by-step exercises that show you how to model, document, present, and share your designs
* Includes a beautiful 16-page color insert with inspirational and instructional images drawn from the authors' professional experience
This book is the perfect resource for readers of all skill levels who want to quickly accomplish crucial Revit tasks
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.