What's in This Stuff? : The Hidden Toxins in Everyday Products - and What You Can Do about Them
The essential reference to what's really in the products we buy.
Every day Americans eat processed food and use toiletries, cosmetics, household cleaners, gardening supplies and often pet care products of some kind. It's time to ask What's in This Stuff? The answers are shocking. This fascinating book reveals how many of the products used every day contain poorly tested chemicals that are implicated in health problems, and offers simple, nontoxic alternatives.
- Why we are exposed to more chemicals than ever before
- The health risks of exposure to industrial chemicals in consumer products
- Which chemicals are most harmful
- Why babies in the womb and young children are especially vulnerable to toxins
- How to interpret confusing labels
- Tips for using conventional products more wisely
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 01, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.