A guide to architecting, designing, and building distributed applications with Windows Communication Foundation
Windows Communication Foundation is the .NET technology that is used to build service-oriented applications, exchange messages in various communication scenarios, and run workflows. This guide enables developers to create state-of-the-art applications using this technology.
Written by a team of Microsoft MVPs and WCF experts, this book explains how the pieces of WCF 4.0 build on each other to provide a comprehensive framework to support distributed enterprise applications. Experienced developers will learn both theory and practical application using the familiar Wrox approach.
* Windows Communication Foundation is used in a variety of service-oriented applications and will be used by almost every .NET developer
* This book is a comprehensive guide to architecting, designing, and building .NET applications with WCF 4
* Shows how to design and build three sample WCF applications covering the most important communication scenarios
* Examines design principles and patterns, technology, implementation, and operational issues
* Covers both the technical aspects of the WCF 4 stack and the practical issues developers will encounter
.NET developers will learn to design services, create a hosting environment with Dublin, build cloud-based integrations, and much more.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
June 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.