Sharpen your InDesign skills with this definitive resource created specifically for design professionals who need to lay out, proof, export, and print/publish pages in InDesign CS5. Best-selling authors Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner, and Bob Bringhurst share their hands-on techniques to help you master InDesign's advanced layout tools. This book is brimming with insightful advice, illustrations, and shortcuts that will have you producing high-quality work in no time. This is the book that experts open to find real answers to their questions about InDesign.
In Real World Adobe InDesign CS5 you'll learn how to:
* Use the new Layers panel to simplify working in complex documents
* Optimize your workflow with multiple page sizes and track text changes
* Learn the best practices for consistent color management
* Increase efficiency with scripts and other automation features
* Make your layouts come to life with the new Animation and Media panels for interactive documents
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 02, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.