Project management is applicable in almost every area of our life, even though the demand is high in the
business world. This book is an attempt to simplify the acquisition of project management knowledge
base on understanding and practice, and to speed up the learning curve for interested individuals.
In this complete project management professional revision book you receive
* tips on preparing for PMP exam,
* a concise study guide on project management,
* a concise explanation of PMP process groups,
* a concise explanation of PMP knowledge areas, and
* a copy of the code of ethics and professional conduct as described by PMI.
If you are thinking of obtaining a certification in Project Management Professional (PMP) and
worried about all the other voluminous books on PMP, this book is a good place to start and a good
place to end weeks before attempting the certification exam. This is also a good handbook for
practicing project management professionals.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
March 26, 2012
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.