The World's Greatest Book of Useless Information : If You Thought You Knew All the Things You Didn't Need to Know - Think Again
From the creators of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Book of Useless Information--a collection of even greater insignificance.
More useless than ever before! Impress know-it-all friends with this all-new hodgepodge of frivolous facts and silly statistics that no one really needs to know. But honestly, how cool is it to find out that...
* There is a place in Maryland called Monkey's Eyebrow
* Giving yellow flowers is a sign of bad luck in Russia
* One brow wrinkle is the result of 200,000 frowns
* Paper can be made from asparagus
This is the book that will also tell you...
* The meaning of 'mageirocophobia'
* Where it is illegal to kill a butterfly
* Huckleberry Finn's remedy for warts
* What bodily fluid the Romans used as a hair treatment
And much, much more!
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
July 06, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.