What you may so cavalierly call useless information could prove invaluable to someone else. Then again, maybe not. But to The Useless Information Society, any fact that passes its gasp-inducing, not-a-lot-of-people-know-that test merits inclusion in this fascinating but ultimately useless book...
Did you know (or do you care)...
* That fish scales are used to make lipstick?
* Why organized crime accounts for ten percent of the United States's annual income?
* The name of the first CD pressed in the United States?
* The last year that can be written upside-down or right side-up and appear the same?
* The shortest performance ever nominated for an Oscar(r)?
* How much Elvis weighed at the time of his death?
* What the suits in a deck of cards represent?
* How many Quarter Pounders can be made from one cow?
* How interesting useless information can be?
The Book of Useless Information answers these teasers and is packed with facts and figures that will captivate you--and anyone who shares your joy in the pursuit of pointless knowledge.
Showing 1-1 of the 1 most recent reviews
1 . A plethora of useless information
Posted April 07, 2009 by Erin , Trenton, NJI love all things trivia. I am a plethora of useless information. A lot of these facts I didn't know and have used them to start conversations on dates, in social situations and with friends...great conversation piece!
June 26, 2006
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.