Cooking for Company : All the Recipes You Need for Simple, Elegant Entertaining at Home
From the author of Secrets from a Caterer's Kitchen, the only 55 recipes you'll ever need to entertain with style and confidence.
* 55 essential dishes with lots of variations for every occasion
* 38 versatile menus-from casual meals to elegant repasts
* The basics of how to roast, grill, or steam meat, fish, and vegetables
* From napkins to utensils-what every home entertainer needs
* Hints and tips from the professionals to make every gathering as much a pleasure for the host as it is for the guests
* Crowd favorites and exotic cocktails
* Expert wine selections
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
September 01, 2003
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.