List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Paid to Speak : Best Practices for Building a Successful Speaking Business
With specific, practical advice from thirty high-level speaking professionals, Paid to Speak offers a wealth of information from a variety of perspectives for any speaker trying to make it in this highly competitive industry. Past presidents of National Speakers Association (NSA), renowned authors, and experts who have built hugely successful careers as speakers present skills, techniques, and business tools guaranteed to improve a speaker's effectiveness and bottom line.
The chapters are organized by the four competency areas necessary to develop a professional speaking career:
* Eloquence, including compelling body language and effective storytelling
* Enterprise, including how to turn presentations into additional income
* Expertise, including licensing one's material and starting a blog
* Ethics, including how to avoid copyright infringement
With this book, readers can advance their skills, their integrity,the value they can offer customers, and their bottom line.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Greenleaf Book Group
June 01, 2011
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.