List Price: $ 12.99
Save 16 % off List Price
Two Wars : One Hero's Fight on Two Fronts--Abroad and Within
Former army ranger Nate Self, a hero from the Robert's Ridge rescue in Afghanistan, tells his whole story--from the pulse-pounding battle in the mountains of Afghanistan to the high-stakes battle he has waged against post traumatic stress disorder. This book will become a go-to book for understanding the long-term effects of the war on terror. Thousands of families are fighting this battle, and Nate opens up his life--including his successes, tragedies, struggles with thoughts of suicide--to show how his faith and his family pulled him through. Includes 8 pages of color photos.
In a nutshell:
* Excellent book for military familes trying to cope with the family pressures of a soldier's active duty.
* Inspirational book for a soldier struggling with post traumatic stress disorder.
* Helps readers understand the importance of faith in dealing with the war.
* An up-close-and-personal account of the war on terror; and the story of one soldier's faith.
* An insider's account of Robert's Ridge Rescue in Afghanistan.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
Tyndale House Publishers
May 31, 2008
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.