Fixed Income Securities and Derivatives Handbook : Analysis and Valuation, 2nd Edition
Praise for Fixed-Income Securities and Derivatives Handbook Second Edition
"I have been looking for books for my clients and obtained a copy of your book. I think it is the best book about fixed-income securities out there. The book is extremely well written and is the best resource I have found so far."
--Patrick Y. Shim, Financial Advisor, CG Investment Group, Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
The Second Edition of the Fixed-Income Securities and Derivatives Handbook is a fully updated and expanded post-crash edition of Moorad Choudhry's bestselling guide. In this latest edition, he explains the new regulatory twists, the evolving derivatives market, as well as a new set of instruments and opportunities in the bond market.
Thoroughly updated and revised, this Second Edition includes new material on important topics such as:
* A practical demonstration of cubic spline methodology, useful in constructing yield curves
* The latest developments in the credit derivative market
* An accessible analysis of credit default swap pricing principles
* A description of inflation-indexed derivatives
* A more detailed look at the basic principles of securitization and an updated chapter on collateralized debt obligations
* A new chapter on credit analysis and the different metrics used to measure bond-relative value
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, Moorad Choudhry's new book offers the ideal mix of practical tips and academic theory.
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
August 01, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.