Weights and Measures Quick Study Guide for Smartphones and Mobile Devices : Conversion of over 1,000 units including Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Force, Energy, Electricity, Viscosity, Temperature, & more
Boost Your grades with this illustrated Study Guide. You will use it from high school to college and beyond.
- Conversion of over 1,000 units.
- Metric, English, and US customary systems.
- Length, Area, Volume, Speed, Force, Energy, Electricity, Viscosity, Temperature, and more.
- List of powers of 10 prefixes.
- Explanation of SI writing style.
- Approximate conversion of units.
- Clear and concise explanations.
- Difficult concepts are explained in simple terms.
- Navigate from Table of Contents or search for words or phrases
- Add bookmarks and annotation.
- Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
- Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
- Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
- Indispensable resource for technical and life science students.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Conversion of units:
Length: Definition | Conversion
Area: Definition | 2-D Formulae | 3-D Formulae | Conversion
Volume: Definition | Formulae | Conversion
Angle: Definition | Conversion
Mass: Definition | Conversion
Time: Definition | Conversion
Speed: Definition | Conversion
Acceleration: Definition | Conversion
Force: Definition | Conversion
Pressure or mechanical stress: Definition | Conversion
Energy, work, or heat: Definition | Conversion
Power: Definition | Conversion
Angular momentum: Definition | Conversion
Electricity: Current | Charge | Resistance | Voltage | Formulae | Conversion
Viscosity: Definition | Conversion
Information entropy: Definition | Conversion
Temperature: Definition | Conversion
Approximate conversion of units
History: Systems of measurement | History of measurement
Metric system (SI): Definition | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes
Other Systems: English system | Imperial unit | United States customary units | Comparison of the Imperial and U.S. customary systems
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 21, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.