"This illustrated Travel Guide is designed for optimal navigation on Sony Reader and other electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complimented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. The interlinked phrasebook includes over 1,000 phrases and a pronunciation guide.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: A-Z Index | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe | Navigation | About
1. General: Tourism Office | Climate | History | Do | Sleep | Buy | Stay Safe | Cope | Contact
2. Maps: City | Venetian Lagoon | Sestieri | Provinces of Veneto | Italy | Venetian Empire in 14th century
3. Phrasebook: Pronunciation | Vocabulary
4. Transport: Get In | Get Around | Marco Polo International Airport
5. Culture: Museums | La Fenice | Organizations | Music | Events
6. Landmarks: Churches | Buildings | Palaces | Bridges | Squares
7. Eat & Drink: Italian Cuisine | Polenta | Cuttlefish | Places to Eat | Drink
8. By Area: Sestieri | Islands | Grand Canal | Venetian Lagoon | Get Out
9. Italy: Regions & Cities | Get in | Get around | Buy | Eat | Drink | Cope | Stay Safe | Stay Healthy | Respect | Contact
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 21, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.