This illustrated Travel Guide is designed for optimal navigation on Kindle and other electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complimented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. The interlinked phrasebook includes over 1,000 phrases and a pronunciation guide.
Table of Contents
How to Use This Travel Guide
Essentials: A-Z INDEX | Mandarin Phrasebook | Cantonese Phrasebook | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Contact | Units Conversion
1. General: History | Religion | Geography | Climate | Demographics | Talk | Economy | Education | Governance
2. Maps: Hong Kong | Hong Kong City Map | Hong Kong Island | Districts | Lantau Island | MTR
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Airport | MTR | Central Station | Airport Express | Peak Tram | Star Ferry | Central Mid Level Escalator
4. By Area: Districts | Hong Kong Island | Kowloon Peninsula | Get Out
5. Attractions: Top 10 | See | Do | Theme Parks | Itineraries | Buy
6. Culture: Museums | Festivals | Respect
7. Landmarks: Architecture | Buildings & Structures | Places of worship | Parks | Streets & Squares
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
May 24, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.