List Price: $ 9.99
Save 14 % off List Price
Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements (Mendeleev's Table) : Including Tables of Melting & Boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, Electron affinity, and much more
"Periodic Table of the Chemical Elements (Mendeleev's Table) with tables of Melting & boiling points, Density, Electronegativity, Electron affinity, and much more in the Full version. Navigate from TOC or search for words or phrases.
- Formatted for a small screen
- Atomic numbers, symbols & weights
- Chemical symbols and more...
- Easy to navigate.
- Search for the words or phrases
- Navigate from Table of Contents or read page by page
- Add Bookmarks
- Designed for optimal navigation on electronic devices with a small screen
- Access the guide anytime, anywhere - at home, on the train, in the subway.
- Use your down time to prepare for an exam.
- Always have the guide available for a quick reference.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Periodic Table: Standard | Large
List of elements sorted by: Atomic number (including atomic Mass) | Name | Symbol | Boiling Point | Melting Point | Density | Atomic radius | Electronegativity | Electron affinity | Ionization potential | Standard enthalpy change of vaporization | Standard enthalpy change of fusion | Specific heat capacity
About Periodic Table: Arrangement | Periodicity of chemical properties | Electron configuration | Naming of elements | Chemical symbols | History
Chemical Series: Alkali metal | Alkaline earth metal | Lanthanides | Actinides | Transition metals | Poor metals | Metalloids | Nonmetals | Halogens | Noble gases
Appendix: IUPAC nomenclature | Metric system (SI) | SI writing style | Powers of 10 prefixes | United States units conversion"
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
December 15, 2009
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.