List Price: $ 59.99
Save 25 % off List Price
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, Seventh Edition : Exams 220-701 and 220-702
THIS E-BOOK VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE ANY OTHER MEDIA THAT WOULD ACCOMPANY THE PRINT VERSION
Get complete coverage of the latest release of the CompTIA A+ exams inside this fully revised and updated resource. Written by the leading authority on CompTIA A+ certification and training, this expert guide covers CompTIA A+ exams 220-701 and 220-702. You'll find learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter, exam tips, practice exam questions, in-depth explanations, and more than 1,000 photographs and illustrations. Designed to help you pass the CompTIA A+ exams with ease, this definitive volume also serves as an essential on-the-job IT reference.
Covers all exam objectives, including how to:
* Work with CPUs, RAM, motherboards, power supplies, and other PC components
* Install, partition, and format hard drives
* Install, upgrade, and troubleshoot WIndows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista
* Troubleshoot PCs and implement security measures
* Install video and multimedia cards
* Work with portable PCs, PDAs, smartphones, and wireless technologies
* Manage printers and connect to networks and the Internet
* Understand safety and environmental issues
* Establish good communication skills and adhere to privacy policies
There are no customer reviews available at this time. Would you like to write a review?
January 21, 2010
Number of Print Pages*
Adobe DRM EPUB
* Number of eBook pages may differ. Click here for more information.